Sunday, April 15, 2012

Test Blog

It has been a long recess and I have finally taken a step back into blogging. I'd been into blogging for quite some time in the past. But the enthusiasm in me drifted somewhere out there, in cyberspace. I lost track of my old blogs. And that, I don't know why.

Coming back equipped with a camera, hundreds of good photos and inspiration - such as this screen shot to your left, I am looking forward to bringing you fresh and archive photos that I took in and around my beloved Cagayan de Oro City. I believe my photos deserve an abode of their own here on the web, and Blogspot is just about perfect. And before I move onto my first blog, that is, after years of hibernation, I would like to express my gratitude to the people who constantly appreciated my pieces. Much love!

Vincent Tom Udasco

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back.....;-)
    Knowledge is a gift.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Cheel! :)
      Knowledge is power is responsibility...

      Delete
  2. "I believe my photos deserve an abode of their own here on the web..."
    Yes I absolutely agree with you... The reason that I too created my own Photo blog to give my own shots there own spotlight. :)

    Welcome back to blogosphere Vince!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Venus the smileygal of blogworld! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete